Monday, November 14, 2011

technology and me

I don't want to give you the wrong impression. I do love gadgets and technology. I really do. but I'm into them at a consumer level. I'm not one of those people who genuinely believe that they're better off knowing nothing about tech, but I'm also not spending much mental effort figuring out which chipset is running my show. 

anyways, I'm explaining this about myself because I don't want to give the wrong impression when I write things like, "the only interesting thing about ces." I'm not really completely uninterested in the show - I'm sure it's totally awesome, and I would jump at the chance to go - I'm just being a little bit disingenuous for the sake of drama.


and while I'm sharing, I may as well tell you that, as a child, I loved watching The Flintstones. my favorite part was during the closing sequence where a waitress delivers a giant rack of dino ribs to the Flintsones' car and it flips over after she places it on the driver-side food tray. something about the way the waitress staggers out to the car cracked me up every time.


No comments:

Post a Comment